2020 Soul EV
IN AS FAST AS
201 | 291
HP | lb. ft.
Make everything from getting there to maintaining your Soul EV simpler with the connective services.4
Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™
The standard Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ systems connect your vehicle with your compatible smartphone, allowing you to play your music, navigate traffic, check your messages and access your favourite apps all with the sound of your voice.6,7
Soul EV’s heads-up display lets you keep your eyes on the road by subtly projecting key driving information onto a secondary screen above steering wheel.
Advanced Smart Cruise Control
Maintain a safe distance from the vehicle in front of you in unpredictable highway driving conditions.1
Lane Keep Assist System
Highway driving can be tedious. The Lane Keep Assist System helps you stay safe, by keeping you in your lane during momentary lapses in concentration.1
Advanced Forward Collision Avoidance Assist
Avoid potentially damaging frontal collisions with this system that detects vehicles slowing down in front of you.1
The Soul EV Limited electric motor offers up to 201 horsepower and its unique, multi-layer magnet design provides quiet, smooth-power performance. Its lightweight design helps deliver swift acceleration for an exciting and efficient drive.
The Soul EV’s electric motor offers up to 201 horsepower and its unique, multi-layer magnet design provides quiet, smooth-power performance. Its lightweight design helps deliver swift acceleration for an exciting and efficient drive.
NO GEARS, ALL GO
The electric motor in the Soul EV provides instant torque of 291 lb-ft for off-the-line acceleration, delivering immediately responsive, get-up-and-go power.
Efficient and aerodynamic wheels are only the beginning. The Soul EV features a regenerative braking system that captures a bit of energy every time you brake or coast. Your battery will thank you.
- Permanent Magnet AC Synchronous Motor
- 17″ alloy wheels
- 10.25″ Multimedia interface with integrated navigation
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ smartphone integration
- UVO IntelligenceTM
- Lane Keep Assist System
- Advanced Forward Collision Avoidance Assist
- Permanent Magnet AC Synchronous Motor
- 17″ alloy wheels
- Heads-up display
- Harman/Kardon® Premuim Sound System9
- Leather seats
- Heated and air-cooled front seats
- Sound-reactive mood lights
Snow White Pearl (P)
Neptune Blue (P)
Gravity Grey (P)
P = Premium Paint
- Please note that your vehicle may not be equipped with all features described. This also applies to safety-related systems and functions. None of the features we describe are intended to replace the driver’s responsibility to exercise due care while driving and are not a substitute for safe driving practices. Some features may have technological limitations. For additional information regarding the various features, including their limitations and restrictions, please refer to your vehicle’s Owner’s Manual.
- Compatible smartphone required. Data rates may apply, please check with your wireless service provider. For wireless charging, certain smartphones may require a wireless charging-compatible case.
- When equipped with the navigation system, French voice commands may be limited.
- UVO Intelligence only available on select models and trims. Specific functionality may vary between models and trims. Destination Search is only available on vehicles with a navigation head unit. Certain functions are only accessible on the smartphone app and/or customer web portal and/or in-vehicle head unit. Service is free for the first five years from the day the vehicle was first registered for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 models. For model year 2021 onward the free trial period is three years. Monthly subscription may be applicable after the free period. Please consult your dealer for details.
- SiriusXM satellite radio service includes a 3 month trial and is available in the 10 provinces and three territories of Canada, and the 48 contiguous states of the U.S. Monthly subscription sold separately after three trial months.
- The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
- Apple, the Apple logo, CarPlay, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the US and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Google, Google Play, Google Maps, and Android Auto are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Harman Kardon and Infinity are registered trademarks of Harman International Industries, Inc. Lexicon, the Lexicon logo, Logic 7 and the Logic 7 logo are registered trademarks of Lexicon, Inc., a Harman International company. All rights reserved.
- Estimates are based on Government of Canada approved criteria and testing methods. Actual range and mileage will vary with options, driving conditions, driving habits, and your vehicle’s condition.
- Recharge times are based on a 0% state of charge (SOC).
- The Kia 5-year/100,000-km warranty includes various warranties and roadside assistance. Some restrictions apply. For more information call us at 1-877-542-2886 or visit to kia.ca.
- Some restrictions apply. For more information call us at 1-877-542-2886 or visit to kia.ca. Some features may vary. All information contained herein was accurate and correct at the time of publishing. Kia Canada Inc. reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice, and without any obligations as to colours, materials, specifications, features, accessories, packages, models and any applicable programs. Some vehicles shown may include optional equipment or may not be exactly as shown. Kia Canada Inc., by the publication and dissemination of this material, does not create any warranties, either expressed or implied, to any Kia products. See your Kia dealer or website for further details. Reproduction of the contents of this material without the expressed written approval of Kia Canada Inc. is prohibited. © Copyright Kia Canada Inc.
- To achieve up to 80 percent charge from empty in as little as 54 minutes a level 3 DC fast charger (100Kw) is required to be used with the vehicle’s fast charging port. The time indicated may vary depending on charging conditions and vehicle model.